Member2020-10-02 at 5:06 am
1. I’m Luca Csenge Bárdos. A psychologist, who worked a couple of years in L&D, but now learning hard to shift towards the IT field. Aspiring to become a project manager or/and a scrum master.
2. I’m originally from Hungary, but living in Switzerland since January 2020.
3. I signed up for Peter’s CSPO training and I’m interested in everything related to scrum. Especially craving to hear hands-on experiences from the community members.
4. Just like in my previous answer: I’m mostly excited about the people and their experiences. I truly believe that growth is not only about learning and experiencing on your own, but also sharing your process with other and learning from theirs as well.
5. I found you via Scrum Alliance.