Here are over 100+ great resources collected around the globe to help your student or child learn better in this new remote-first, mobile-first, video-first world.
As a parent of a traditionally-educated child and a homeschooled child, we have had to find great programs, systems, and networks to give our kids the very best in educational content… and most of it is free!
Spend time clicking through AS MANY links as you can. I’ve made it almost impossible to not have options for any child!
Please comment on any post to let me know if I’ve missed any great resources!
- Reading & Writing List – Help your student read and write!
- Courses & Study Programs – Full courses and programs for students!
- Music & the Arts – Every child is an artist. Give them fuel for their passions!
- Watch & Listen – If your student is going to be sitting and consuming content, at least make it fun and educational!
- Printables & Print Outs – Got a printer and a student who likes to draw?
- Foreign Language Programs – Get your student out into the world!
- Online Museum Tours – See the world from your chair!
- Virtual Field Trips – See animals and nature and the world around you from live streaming webcams!
- Learn to Code like a Pro! – All the links you need for your child or student to learn coding!